Notify Message
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Site Writes

Site Write: Idle Thoughts (What are you thankful for?)

I have often wondered if I have made the right choices in life. Perhaps I should have listened to mother more when she told me not to play in the rain. Perhaps father had been right, and following Thomas down to the river to chase frogs downstream...
Member avatar small Erinali 118d
Erinali1163Member avatar small Erinali 118d
Site Writes

Site Write: All Things (What are you thankful for?)

The felguard came at her. His polearm reverbing against the molten rock as it missed her head. Vasp sprang back nearly a meter, lined her shot and unleashed a fireball. The demon roared as flames charred the skin of his shoulder. He rushed her. Sh...
Member avatar small Vasp 118d
Vasp1136Member avatar small Vasp 118d
Site Writes

Site Write: A Gaze of Gratitude (What are you thankful for?)

Pilgrim’s Bounty Already there was another Holiday around the corner, it had seemed not long ago they all had been celebrating Hallow’s End, perhaps that was just life when it was busy, time passed without one truly noticing until the world aro...
Small Sereli Morsin 121d
Sereli Morsin1160Small Sereli Morsin 121d
Site Writes

"What Are You Thankful For?" Site Write - Gabriel Burr

"What am I thankful for? I ask myself this question far more often than a reasonable man of society should." The young man straightened his suit, breathing in the cold Alterac air. The chill stung, pain wracking his lungs. He coughed, lighting...
Member avatar small Goldenfinch 121d
Goldenfinch189Member avatar small Goldenfinch 121d
Site Writes

Heroic Ability: Psalmbook of the Goldfinch

Psalmbook of the GoldfinchOverviewLore (Beginning): Gabriel reaches into the pouch on his side and a well-worn book, bound in gold and silver slowly becomes visible to the light of day. The Eagles were in danger, and the only solution was to turn ...
Member avatar small Goldenfinch 139d
Goldenfinch1148Member avatar small Goldenfinch 139d
Site Writes

Bornor's Heroic ability

Heroic ability: The wildfist “Ye face not one Dwarf taday, but all o’thee Wildfist combined!” –Bornor WildfistIn lore explanation: “During the time prior to the war of the three hammers, a Dwarf by the name of Crieg Blackhammer would earn and a...
Small BonVeron 140d
BonVeron1139Small BonVeron 140d
Site Writes

Site Write: Melanie's Heroic Ability (Stalwart Defender)

Backstory:Faith, an ideal important if not embedded into the minds of most Paladins. For a long time, eher faith had dwindled. The light could not find a cure for her sisters illness, who she eventually lost. After that, her mother was the last re...
Member avatar small Methwyn 140d
Methwyn1102Member avatar small Methwyn 140d
Site Writes

Jenifleur's Heroic Ability Thing.

Name: Overwhelming Kindness.Mechanics:Fourteen day cool-down.Ten Holy Power and Five Medical KitsHow it works:Jen channels all her willpower and focus on using her kindness as a weapon.Only works on non boss enemies and instantly converts them to ...
Small Jenifleur Wyther 143d
Jenifleur Wyther1136Small Jenifleur Wyther 143d
Site Writes

Andurius’s Heroic (For Contest) (Runic Protector)

Andurius consumes all 10 of his runes and begins to channel a spell. He would take great focus and draw a rune of all known Magics and spread them out in a formation, before closing his hands and a massive barrier of pure shadow energy would appea...
Member avatar small Daidian 143d
Daidian1152Member avatar small Daidian 143d
Site Writes

Site Write: Sereli's Heroic Ability (Shadow's Judgement)

Gonnna put this disclaimer out here. This is just an idea, and I kept it simple-ish for the most part mechanic wise! c: In-Character DetailsInvoking Em...
Small Sereli Morsin 146d
Sereli Morsin1173Small Sereli Morsin 146d
Site Writes

Site Write: Bridgett's Heroic Ability (Interrogate)

As an FYI, I’ve never designed something like this before, and I’ve never played D&D or any such games before either, so this is just on the limited experience I have in the few times I’ve done D20 events with yall. Also, there are a few swear...
Member avatar small Bridgett 159d
Bridgett194Member avatar small Bridgett 159d
Site Writes

Site write: The Tearful Rose.

In Highmountain, away from the camp in the middle of the night, a silhouette danced around. Her shadow-encased swords sliced through the air without as much as a hiss. She jumped from spot to spot, almost unnaturally.Clara walked over to the cliff...
Small Sereli Morsin 1y
Sereli Morsin1287Small Sereli Morsin 1y
Site Writes

Site Write: Loss

Danath Morsin, Knight of the Silver Hand, slept in the darkness of the Broken Isles. The cold didn't bother him despite being in Skyhorn. As sleep finally came to him the dream began. A quiet slumber with a hopefully pleasent dream would come...
Small Dasofar 1y
Dasofar1153Small Dasofar 1y
Site Writes

Site Write: Intruders or Residents

(The following is an IC entry from Horacea)Just as even in the most simple of things I can find beauty thriving, so too in my life have I found the greatest dread at a simple point of my existence.I remember a girl that resided in the Redridge Mou...
Small Horacea Agnelli 1y
Horacea Agnelli1102Small Horacea Agnelli 1y
Site Writes

Site Write: A Mother's Fear

Somewhere within the border of the Emerald Dream and the Emerald Nightmare, Lanalora is paired with a couple of young Cenarion Circle druids on a scouting mission to find druids to be saved from there. To break the silence of the trip, the young ...
Small Jolaini Reneigh 1y
Jolaini Reneigh1216Small Jolaini Reneigh 1y
Site Writes

Site Write: The Song of Strahnbrad

Well, all's well that ends well..The day was long but the evening was sweet, yet..War. Again. Against familiar foes, at least. The Horde were up to something so much as Adler had heard but Alliance forces were marshaling and the Eagles were one ...
Member avatar small Adler 1y
Adler1140Member avatar small Adler 1y
Site Writes

Site Wright: The Dark Abyss

*During the Nightmare Lord's initial assault on the Emerald Dream, before the heroes of Azeroth could thwart him, the world was having their greatest fears lived as nightmares. This story takes place during this time.* Shindo slumbered peacef...
Small Shindo 1y
Shindo1175Small Shindo 1y
Site Writes

October Site Write!

For the month of October we will be hosting a topical site write competition. All entries into this contest must be posted on the Free Write forum, and be at least three to four paragraphs long. All entries MUST be submitted before November 5th ....
Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Zaria Blackmoore1223Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Site Writes

Bornor's biggest fear.

Small BonVeron 1y
BonVeron1118Small BonVeron 1y
Site Writes

Site Write - Walk on the Wild Side.

A Walk on the Wild Side We had a topic, didn’t we? Fond childhood memories? Well, I never had much of a childhood. I was supposed to be hidden. Mother was an Argent, an Inquisitor for an order that was targeted by many foul beings. Namely, the sc...
Small Leah Blackmoore 1y
Leah Blackmoore0130Small Leah Blackmoore 1y