Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Task Board Archives

Point Me to the Sky Above - (FAILED)

Stormpike MissionDescription: With the Eagles having done battle against a small coven of Snowblind Harpies in the forests of Talongrab - the flock has been drive back closer towards the caves that near the Growless Caves in the mainlands of Alter...
Small Allse Kerringer 267d
Allse Kerringer1157Small Allse Kerringer 267d
Task Board Archives

Witchey Women - Failed!

Submitted by ShindoDescription: In a feather collecting venture for our Stormpike allies, Shindo and Shin'ora ran into a nest of Harpies located in the woods dangerously close to Talongrab. Normally they keep away, but these have thrown away our u...
Small Allse Kerringer 269d
Allse Kerringer1127Small Allse Kerringer 269d
Task Board Archives

Comfort for the Tired - (FAILED)

Submitted by HoraceaDescription: Recently I've interacted with a small community that exists just outside of Alterac Valley's mountains. Kind and good people, small in number, but increasingly frightened by the Forsaken's growth for some time now....
Allse Kerringer1166Small Allse Kerringer 269d
Task Board Archives

We need more! - (FAILED)

Submitted by ShindoDescription: The Forge is low on leather, stone, and metal ore. Shindo is calling to the Eagles to do him the favor of finding/ retrieving what they can to replenish our used materials. This will help with repairs and crafting i...
Allse Kerringer1161Small Allse Kerringer 269d
Task Board Archives

Re-relocating the Misplaced - Completed by Horacea

Submitted by TelasiaDescription: [This notice was written in broken common.] With the large influx of invasive worms that have populated the Alterac Valley recently there has been a large uprise of animals being misplaced from their original homes...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 296d
Zaria Blackmoore2157Small Horacea Agnelli 274d
Task Board Archives

Rammstein the Impaler - Completed by Allse

Stormpike Mission Description: Something managed to get to one of the Rams in the stables in Dun Baldar after a raving band of harpies came and sunk their talons into the poor beast. He's been giving the group a run for its money and has gone rab...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 275d
Zaria Blackmoore2166Small Allse Kerringer 275d
Task Board Archives

Dueling Minds - Completed by Sereli

Submitted by ValantusDescription:"An old rival of mine Deveroux Van'delis has recently been spotted hanging around in Strahnbrad. How do I know this? I'm the one that spotted them, spotted them leaving the cottage I've been renting with some of my...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 289d
Zaria Blackmoore2172Small Sereli Morsin 277d
Task Board Archives

Steam Tank Steamroller - (FAILED)

Stormpike MissionDescription: The flyer read out: SEEKIN' THOSE WHO WANNA PUMMEL AND PLOW THROUGH THE WOODS OF THE VALLEY WITH A ROCK'EM SOCK'EM STEAM TANK. Need folks who wanna help clear some land to make a new bunker in Alterac Valley. You'll g...
Zaria Blackmoore1174Small Zaria Blackmoore 289d
Task Board Archives

Feathers for Fletching - Completed by Shindo and Shin'ora

Stormpike MissionDescription: While most of the Stormpike Expedition is populated by the Dwarves, and humans of Lordaeron; there are also a fair few elven rangers who have remained loyal to the cause to combat against the Frostwolf Orcs and protec...
Zaria Blackmoore1162Small Zaria Blackmoore 289d
Task Board Archives

The Old Man Down the Road - Completed by Diane Abrams

((Well, I noticed there wasn't a thread for this one so I thought I'd make one....if this needs to be moved, I is sorry ;-;))Diane looked down at the task board assignment she had taken. She bit her lip a little bit, she looked down at Sable who s...
Small Sereli Morsin 292d
Sereli Morsin1118Small Sereli Morsin 292d
Task Board Archives

From Stone to Spirit - Completed by Sindorel

Submitted by BornorDescription:A small square of parchment would hang, much like a brick wouldn’t, on the stone walls of both the entrance to the keep, as well as the inn. The parchment follows. “Demonic invasions tend to make things either upset,...
Zaria Blackmoore2193Small Sindorel Felclar 294d
Task Board Archives

Howling Commandos in Need of a Friend - Completed by An'lyen

Submitted by ZariaDescription: The Howling Commandos - our tracking and rescue hounds seem to all be taking a liking to particular handlers. Dogma being fond of Commander DeBray, and Wolffe finding herself adoring the presence of Lieutenant Stonew...
Zaria Blackmoore1151Small Zaria Blackmoore 296d
Task Board Archives

Irondeep Supplies - Completed by Toderick

Stormpike Special MissionDescription: The Stormpike Clan has left many of their integral supplies hidden away within the Irondeep Mines of Alterac Valley. It has since been overrun with the Irondeep Trogg menace. The supplies are needed to maintai...
Zaria Blackmoore1181Small Zaria Blackmoore 296d
Task Board Archives

Rivendale Rebuilding - Completed by Arlissa & Zaria

Submitted by DanathDescription: Danath Morsin has called for the aid of the Eagles to begin in the reconstructing of his home city of Rivendale. Such a task requires a great amount of supplies, which Danath has already called upon from a nearby to...
Zaria Blackmoore1180Small Zaria Blackmoore 296d
Task Board Archives

I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Completed by Jezebel

Submitted by Megan DorhnDescription: I heard a few interesting tidbits about the last meeting, and a few interesting things about that Orcish funeary ritual that took place in the northern woods. Their group left behind some effects that may lead ...
Zaria Blackmoore1111Small Zaria Blackmoore 296d
Task Board Archives

Mr. Clean Goes on an Adventure - Completed by Zeus

Submitted by Kysaerys.Description: The little caretaker and arcane-fueled construct that keeps the Mage Sanctum in spiffy shape has been having an itch for cleaning lately. Its cleaning outbursts have caused it to be... without work. Now, the cons...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 310d
Zaria Blackmoore2175Small Negamu 303d
Task Board Archives

Rogue One - Completed by Rachel and Tion

Submitted by ZariaDescription: Recent sightings have hinted at the presense of a single Frostwolf rider lingering around the outskirts of Talongrab. However when spotted, this rider is quick to escape into the mountains leading south. This implies...
Zaria Blackmoore1147Small Zaria Blackmoore 310d
Task Board Archives

Tough Love Rehab For Hoarders - (FAILED)

Submitted by Horacea. Description: This note appeared to be written in meticulous handwriting. The author was due to have a shipment of artifacts on the way to Talongrab for an unknown reason, but on the way, they were relieved of these precious i...
Zaria Blackmoore1150Small Zaria Blackmoore 310d
Task Board Archives

A Time To Slooow Down - Completed by Jolaini

Submitted by Horacea.Description: I continue on with the project I mentioned once when I requested herbs, which I coincidentally could easily have so long as I continue to tend to Lanalora's plants in the Infirmary, but I need something more. I am...
Zaria Blackmoore1158Small Zaria Blackmoore 310d
Task Board Archives

Pups on Patrol - Completed by Silvwin, Marleia, Jezebal, and Banes

Description: Some of the Brew-Pups in the Dandred's Fold farm are just about old enough to go on their first little adventure around the northernmost portion of the Uplands. A few people need to stick with the four pups so they do not get lost - a...
Zaria Blackmoore1140Small Zaria Blackmoore 310d