Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Task Board Archives

Taskboard Mission Submission

This is the forum thread made for submitting Task Board missions to be published on the Discord Channel, and in the forum itself.Please use this template!Title - Name of QuestgiverDescription:Objective:Reward: (We can come up with these if you can...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Zaria Blackmoore5486Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Task Board Archives

On the Outskirts - Legion Defense Mission accepted by Sereli Dawnheart

Description: There have been reports of Legion scouts already moving back across Azeroth. This is, of course, to be expected, with the Legion Homeworld now within easy striking distance of all of Azeroth. Find and eliminate the Legion scouts repor...
Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Diane Abrams-McTash2239Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Task Board Archives

Merry Mangling!

Stormpike MissionDescription: A band of Frostwolf Orcs have been spotted near Talongrab. There’s only one thing to do here, kill them all. Defeat them and their leader, no prisoners. If you can, recover any useful intelligence from their corpses, ...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1181Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Intellectual Property

Stormpike MissionDescription: A group of kobolds have discovered a Stormpike weapons cache, including a number of rifles, and have begun to cause trouble around our camps. We need someone to get out there and kill those buggers, or at the very lea...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1155Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Walk me to the GRAVEYARD - Accepted by Shindo

Stormpike MissionDescription: We had a bit of a death in the family recently, old sister Ginny Ironshanks got cut down by one of them Horde rogues while doing battle in the Fields of Strife. But she never left us - in spirit that is. She keeps wal...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1198Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

I Can't Get There on my Own - Accepted by Arwin

Description: The old hermit that lives away from Talongrab sent a missive, here it is: "These old bones grow weary, and I think my age is gonna do me in soon someday. But I can't keep on living without a meal in my belly, and I'd like to enjoy wha...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1178Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Point Me to the Sky Above - (FAILED)

Stormpike MissionDescription: With the Eagles having done battle against a small coven of Snowblind Harpies in the forests of Talongrab - the flock has been drive back closer towards the caves that near the Growless Caves in the mainlands of Alter...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1202Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Witchey Women - Failed!

Submitted by ShindoDescription: In a feather collecting venture for our Stormpike allies, Shindo and Shin'ora ran into a nest of Harpies located in the woods dangerously close to Talongrab. Normally they keep away, but these have thrown away our u...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1154Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Comfort for the Tired - (FAILED)

Submitted by HoraceaDescription: Recently I've interacted with a small community that exists just outside of Alterac Valley's mountains. Kind and good people, small in number, but increasingly frightened by the Forsaken's growth for some time now....
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1197Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

We need more! - (FAILED)

Submitted by ShindoDescription: The Forge is low on leather, stone, and metal ore. Shindo is calling to the Eagles to do him the favor of finding/ retrieving what they can to replenish our used materials. This will help with repairs and crafting i...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1193Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Commotion - Accepted by Jolaini, Luromir, Danath, etc

Description: There has been a disturbance of the peace in a town of our associates, the Knights of Perenolde. A few Knights within their ranks have continued to preach how they leader is a tyrant under baseless accusation, and it has caused the pe...
Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Allse Kerringer1141Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Re-relocating the Misplaced - Completed by Horacea

Submitted by TelasiaDescription: [This notice was written in broken common.] With the large influx of invasive worms that have populated the Alterac Valley recently there has been a large uprise of animals being misplaced from their original homes...
Zaria Blackmoore2203Small Horacea Agnelli 1y
Task Board Archives

Rammstein the Impaler - Completed by Allse

Stormpike Mission Description: Something managed to get to one of the Rams in the stables in Dun Baldar after a raving band of harpies came and sunk their talons into the poor beast. He's been giving the group a run for its money and has gone rab...
Zaria Blackmoore2208Small Allse Kerringer 1y
Task Board Archives

Dueling Minds - Completed by Sereli

Submitted by ValantusDescription:"An old rival of mine Deveroux Van'delis has recently been spotted hanging around in Strahnbrad. How do I know this? I'm the one that spotted them, spotted them leaving the cottage I've been renting with some of my...
Zaria Blackmoore2217Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Task Board Archives

Dun Garok Depths - Accepted by Jezebel

Description: Dun Garok is an old, ruined bunker of the Dwarves - now overtaken by the ghosts and spirits of the Dwarves who fell there, the area remains haunted to this day. This is a call to action to aid in beginning to free these spirits from t...
Zaria Blackmoore1191Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Task Board Archives

Steam Tank Steamroller - (FAILED)

Stormpike MissionDescription: The flyer read out: SEEKIN' THOSE WHO WANNA PUMMEL AND PLOW THROUGH THE WOODS OF THE VALLEY WITH A ROCK'EM SOCK'EM STEAM TANK. Need folks who wanna help clear some land to make a new bunker in Alterac Valley. You'll g...
Zaria Blackmoore1193Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Task Board Archives

Feathers for Fletching - Completed by Shindo and Shin'ora

Stormpike MissionDescription: While most of the Stormpike Expedition is populated by the Dwarves, and humans of Lordaeron; there are also a fair few elven rangers who have remained loyal to the cause to combat against the Frostwolf Orcs and protec...
Zaria Blackmoore1193Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y
Task Board Archives

The Old Man Down the Road - Completed by Diane Abrams

((Well, I noticed there wasn't a thread for this one so I thought I'd make one....if this needs to be moved, I is sorry ;-;))Diane looked down at the task board assignment she had taken. She bit her lip a little bit, she looked down at Sable who s...
Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Diane Abrams-McTash1151Small Diane Abrams-McTash 1y
Task Board Archives

From Stone to Spirit - Completed by Sindorel

Submitted by BornorDescription:A small square of parchment would hang, much like a brick wouldn’t, on the stone walls of both the entrance to the keep, as well as the inn. The parchment follows. “Demonic invasions tend to make things either upset,...
Zaria Blackmoore2238Small Sindorel Felclar 1y
Task Board Archives

Howling Commandos in Need of a Friend - Completed by An'lyen

Submitted by ZariaDescription: The Howling Commandos - our tracking and rescue hounds seem to all be taking a liking to particular handlers. Dogma being fond of Commander DeBray, and Wolffe finding herself adoring the presence of Lieutenant Stonew...
Zaria Blackmoore1190Small Zaria Blackmoore 1y