Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Eagle's Call Notes

Eagle's Call June 17th, 2017

General•We'll be trying to record each Eagle's Call in full, and those who take up the position to transcribe the meetings will be paid a small amount for the service in-character. We only need one per meeting.•The Housing Program charter is done!...
Small Zaria Blackmoore 274d
Zaria Blackmoore1145Small Zaria Blackmoore 274d
Eagle's Call Notes

Eagle's Call October 10th, 2016

Zaria blinked a few times, and nodded. "Well, welcome to tonight's Eagle's Call. Sure it's storming but it seems we're covered under here. We don't have all that much to speak on tonight - and generally no news is good news. However - I do believe...
Small Deruse 1y
Deruse1199Small Deruse 1y
Eagle's Call Notes

Eagle's Call September 26, 2016

(I've made these shorter and just copied key notes, from now on these are new threads due to scrolling complaints.♥)Zaria: "Alright everyone, welcome to tonights Eagle's Call. I'm your host Zaria Blackmoore hosting from abroad in Stormheim along w...
Small Deruse 1y
Deruse1110Small Deruse 1y
Eagle's Call Notes

Eagle's Call Archives

(I know I'm late Stromgarde and PokemonGO distracted me. Also gonna start posting these for those that have real life crap to deal with.)*~*~*~*Eagle's Call July, 9th, 2016*~*~*~*Zaria Reneigh Blackmoore crossed her arms over her chest. "I welcome...
Small Deruse 1y
Deruse6486Small Deruse 1y
Page 1